Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

At home

Today I'm working from home! Yeah!!!! Waiting for UPS to arrive with supplies so we can get busy making the rest of our products for the Winter Solstice Faire this Saturday. It was nice to get up after dawn for a change, take time enjoying my coffee and reading email, waiting for my beloved to get up :-)

Yesterday, a friend sent us a picture of the first snowfall up at their place in Washington. It's so beautiful! We were just there a month ago, and will be back the beginning of next month, but I wish we could be there now to enjoy the white frosting on the trees and hear the snow crunch under our shoes. Much better than the sloshing we had in the rain on the last trip!

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Mary said...

We will get there someday soon, my Love...and will look out on our own place :-D

I LOVE you!!!!

Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home