Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Tagged! Six Weird Habits

Elfkat tagged me.... I have to come up with 6 weird habits I have. This was a toughy!!! I had to enlist the help of Mary and two of my kids.

1. I eat my grits like hot cereal: sugar, butter, milk. Yes, I also eat them in the traditional way mixed with eggs and salt, pepper, etc. But it's so much quicker to make them into hot cereal!

2. I sign in my sleep. So I've been told. Since I spend about 8 hours a day signing (as in American Sign Language) I guess this is to be expected. Unfortunatley, I wake up Mary in the process! LOL

3. I own very few pairs of "shoes". I nearly always wear boots, at least ankle-high. They're just more comfortable with the ankle support, and they keep my feet warmer!

4. I always have a book on me! I have always been an incessant reader, even using a flashlight under the covers when I was young. Right now, I'm re-reading several books until I get the chance to run to the bookstore again!

5. Ever since I went online in 1996, I've had the habit of getting hooked on online games. Back then it was tetris, now it's Cubis 2! It keeps my brain occupied when I'm tired and can't go to bed yet, or just plain bored.

6. ....You tell me! I've spent 5 days just coming up with these 5!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home