Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The last couple of weeks have been difficult - solid sleep has been evading me, the challenges of dealing with a half-trained puppy and a cat who hates him have been consuming me, and the question marks still looming over my wife's health are preoccupying me. Just when I think I'm having a good day, something happens and my fragile foothold on solid ground slips and I go flailing back to overwhelm, anger and exhaustion. I'm trying to function at work, but the changes in me over the last month have not gone unnoticed. I have to find a way to pull it together before my team is impacted beyond repair. I have to find the right time to have some conversations I've been putting off. I have to find a way to get better sleep and to remember to eat while at work. I have to find a way to balance what needs to be done with taking care of myself. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home