Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Traveling Child


Finally! After four long months in Japan, my oldest daughter comes back home today. (That's her with her brother Mark)

Shellynne has been in Tokyo doing a semester abroad, which is required for her major (International Relations). I've only been able to talk to her online (occassionally) because of the costs of phone calls and the time difference (16 hours). She has a travelblog. She hasn't posted as much or as often as I would have liked, but there are lots of pictures of her adventures. I'm sure she has lots of stories to tell, too.

Welcome home, Shellynne! I've missed you!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Mary said...

And I am really glad to have her back too, My Love...she has so sorely been missed! I can't wait to hear the stories and see more pictures. It is good to have her back home, safe and sound.

Me**********

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Bansagart said...

Shellynne says she will eventually get it all up, Auntie ElfKat! She says she'll see you Saturday night ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home