Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Down to the wire

Only two days to go until the Solstice Faire, and we still have so much to do! Today we'll be running around doing some last minute shopping for the booth setup, and then back home to finish up some of our product labeling and pricing. We would have had a lot more done by now, but it was just too bloody hot last week to do anything but melt into the couch. Thank Goddess the June Gloom is here and keeping the days a little cooler!

I'm not working today, because I knew we would still have a ton o'stuff to do. I'm not really working tomorrow either, but I do have a workshop to attend in the morning. That sounds funny, doesn't it? Cuz I really AM working -- getting ready for Faire -- but that "doesn't count" cuz it's not my "Day Job". LOL

June is a busy month for us. Faire is one thing, but there is also Father's Day, my son's 18th birthday (OMG! already?), said son's high school graduation (2 down, 1 to go), my birthday (!!!!), and our 2nd Anniversary. Think they could squeeze anything else in there?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home