Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Firing up....

Yesterday afternoon, the company where I work had a BBQ for employees, contractors and their families. It was a fairly good turnout. The two bosses fired up the grill and cooked burgers, hot dogs (that I heard were really good) and veggie burgers. Thanks Christine and Joe! There were several salad options and cookies, too. And prizes! I won a great laptop bag. No, I don't have a laptop, but it's the perfect size for carrying all my sh*t to work without it getting too bulky. The wife and kids got to see where I work (finally) and got an idea of what we do. A few of my buddies were there, but most weren't, so now I have to chew them out next week!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Mary said...

It was GREAT meeting some of your work buddies-and the veggie burger was really good! I had a wonderful time-It was so nice of them to put on this shindig!! :-)It was a treat to see where you work too!

Always,
Me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home