Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Meme - tagged from Elfkat

Rules: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

Blog of ten weird or little known facts.

1. I have a large pigmentless birthmark in the middle of my back.
2. I have a dragon and a gnome living in my apartment.
3. I always have at least one book I'm reading at any given time.
4. I am pretty good at catching cancerous cells in a person's aura.
5. I can usually also tell if someone is pregnant in the same way.
6. I have 3 kids ranging in age from 21 to 17.
7. I'm an incest survivor.
8. I have a slight intermittent hearing loss from a bad case of labyrinthitis almost 20 years ago.
9. My knees are shot from driving a stickshift in LA traffic since 1981.
10. I believe in faeries!!!!

Now, who to tag? Elfkat already tagged everyone!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home