Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

High School Meme

1. Who were your best friends?
Suzanne Campbell, Susanne Lamka

2. What sports did you play?
That's funny...I played kickball like Charlie Brown.

3. What kind of car did you drive?
The Orange County Transit Authority provided limosine service from a nearby corner to Cal State Fullerton, and I hoofed the last mile.

4. It's Friday night, where were you at?
Sometimes roller skating to disco tunes (!!!!) or working.

5. Were you a party animal?
Nobody wanted me at the parties.

6. Were you considered a flirt?
Nope.

7. Ever skip school?
No. But we did get passes to go off campus for much longer times than we actually needed them for meetings, etc.

8. Were you a nerd?
Definitely. They called me "goody two shoes".

9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
No way. I would have died of shame.

10. Can you sing the Alma mater?
"The Red and Gold are blazing our pathway to the sun.
Honor, truth and spirit, as we live and love as one.
Cuz we're wonderful 1 times 1
Here to learn yet just begun.
As we care and share and live with pride
At Rosary High, we've got joy inside."

11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Hall

12. Favorite class?
US History, Spanish

13. What was your school's full name?
Rosary High School

14. School mascot?
The Royalette. Don't ask me.

15. Did you go to Prom?
Not mine, no. I did go to another school's prom though.

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
Are you kidding? I couldn't wait to get out of high school!!!!!

17. What do you remember most about graduation?
Butterflies and shock when I received the General Excellence Medal.
Not getting invited to any parties, so Susanne and I popped popcorn and watched movies.

18. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
Grad Night at Disneyland.

19. What were you voted in your yearbook?
Most likely to return to Rosary to teach. And I did. The first one from my class. Taught history there for 2 years.

20. Did you have a job your senior year?
Yep, I worked at McDonald's and by the time I graduated I was a shift lead.

22. Where did you go most often for lunch?
The quad or Carl's Jr on our off-campus days.

23. Have you gained weight since then?
Thank Goddess, yes.

24. What did you do after graduation?
Quit my job and chilled for the summer, getting ready for college. Cal State Fullerton.

25. Who was your crush?
Don't remember having one.

26. When did you graduate?
1982

Snagged from Elfkat

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home