Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Sleep wanted

Yesterday was my little brother's birthday.... Happy Birthday, Andy!

As for my week.....

Just as I was pretty much rehydrated from last week's day of hell, this week started. I worked on Labor Day (how can you turn down time-and-a-half?), which wasn't too bad, but then I picked up extra hours for Wednesday. I ended up at work from 8am-10pm on Wednesday, with several hours in between my split shift, but not enough to go home and back. It was long enough to run into Target for a few things, and then check out The Great Indoors. Yikes! A $5000 oven?????? I just wanted a pot rack...! Grabbed some Starbucks, of course. Stopped by Subway to pick up a sandwich for later, and headed back to the office, where I sat outside in the shaded courtyard for a couple of hours before heading back in to work.

Needless to say, the next day was a looooong one. I haven't been sleeping well to begin with, and going to bed so late on Wednesday night didn't help. Luckily, today is a shorter day for me - I don't have a job until 10am and it's a short one, so I should be back home for lunch. Yeah!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home