Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

Here it is, 5:30 am on christmas eve, and I'm trying to wake up so I can get ready to go to work. Yes, I'm working today, but just for a few hours. Holiday pay. I'm hoping it will be kinda slow at work. Then I rush home (please don't let traffic be bad), load up the car, pick up my wife, and drive to my parents' house for the traditional family christmas eve event. It's earlier this year, so maybe we'll be home fairly early tonight. We're both pretty much wrung out. Then tomorrow we have the kids for Christmas Day.

I have to share - my wife is amazing. Mark calls her "Supermom" for a reason! Not only did she do all the shopping this week, but she was up late cooking last night - a vegetarian main dish and a side dish for the family thing today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home