Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Friday, November 17, 2006

News from the Work Front

Well, I got a call from the person who interviewed me for the position at the church. They "decided to go with another candidate" who would be around for a while. Obviously they saw the email I sent regarding the miscommunications over the recent service, saying I was tempted to make my hiatus from church activities a permanent one. Mostly I'm relieved not to have to deal with everything - the position seems to demand a lot more work than the alotted hours would allow for. I'm also a bit annoyed with everything that's gone on the last few weeks. I've been very frustrated with the miscommunication and dysfunction I've been seeing, and I freely admit that I am no longer being spiritually fed there, and haven't been for the last couple of years. It may be time to move on, though to what exactly, I'm not sure.

As for the other job I applied for, the interpreting thing, my application is being processed and I've done the pre-employment drug test. Now I'm just waiting to find out my start date :-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Don't worry, Love, we'll find a home. I think you are AMAZING!!!!

I love you!!

Me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home