Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's a Woman Thing

Consider this fair warning...

You know, must months it's just a hassle, but this month it's a pain. I've got all the stereotypical symptoms - impatience, cramps, headache - and I'm not a happy camper. We won't even discuss the hot flashes I've been having! You could fry an egg on my back several times a day. Okay, maybe you could poach the egg, since it's definitely not a dry heat. I've been having the damn hot flashes for 4 years now, and there is still no end in sight. This perimenopausal thing just lasts toooooooo long! How long do I have to put up with the hot flashes before other things slow down????

1 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger Virginia said...

Four years...... oh. Not fun.

Peace, Virginia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home