Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Freak?

So I was on my break earlier this morning, and the first thing I did was start a pot of decaf coffee. I seem to be the only one who makes it around here. When it was done brewing, I filled my mug up. I realized the regular coffee was also empty and set a fresh pot to brew. Aren't I nice?

As I was putting the coffee grounds in, a co-worker asked "Are you a coffee freak?" I told him I just needed to hook up an IV and wheel around the stand all day. He laughed. I was serious. Most mornings, I have way too much blood in my coffeestream.

If I could figure out how to hook up a coffee drip and still taste the coffee through the hep lock, I would be in heaven!

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right mother, you are a freak. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home