Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

It rained!

Thank Goddess for the badly needed rain here in SoCal yesterday!

I was a little worried - of all the days for it to rain, it had to be not only a Friday, but a day when I was doing a little more driving than usual. But amazingly, people on the roads behaved, and my drive times were not significantly delayed. There were no accidents on my routes, just people actually driving well under the speed limit because of the wet conditions and low visibility.

I could have used the heater, though. The heater in the Kia hasn't worked since we got it; apparently it had been disconnected due to a leak, and I haven't had the money to repair it yet. Thankfully, here in SoCal, it might get cold enough to be uncomfortable while driving, but it is rarely a health hazard to go without the heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home