Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Weekend in Review

My oldest daughter was down for the weekend - I hadn't seen her since christmas break.

On Saturday we picked up all 3 kids and drove down to see my parents. We were celebrating easter early so that all the grandkids could be there. I ate too much, chitchatted, watched my nephews play ball, and tried not to let the noise get to me too much. I was hypersensitive to noise starting Friday during my flights home, jumping nearly out of my seat when the flight attendant opened a soda can near me. By the time we got home Saturday night, I was exhausted, and went to bed.

Sunday morning I got up early and took the kids to their dad's for easter. Went back home and was a flake for the rest of the day. I played pogo, read, sat on the couch and watched tv. I couldn't convince myself to do anything else. I think the traveling wore me out last week!

Today I'm back at work, in my usual office. Pretty much thawed out, but still pretty tired. At least the traffic was light this morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home