Tripping Through the Enchanted Forest

Ramblings on the winding path.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Meme

Things you may not have known about me...

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) ASL Interpreter
2) High School History Teacher
3) McDonald's crew chief
4) Secretary

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1) any Harry Potter movie :-)
2) Sister Act
3) Mists of Avalon
4) What Dreams May Come

C) Four of the places I have lived:
1) Buena Park
2) Long Beach
3) Stanton
4) Downey

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1) Star Trek: The Next Generation
2) The L Word
3) The Golden Girls
4) Meet the Ancestors

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1) Scotland
2) England
3) Quebec City, Canada
4) Yellowstone

F) Four Web sites visited daily:
1) KFWB
2) Livejournal
3) Blogspot
4) AOL

G) Four favorite foods:
1) Salmon
2) Tofu Pad Thai
3) Coffee!
4) Jelly Bellies

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1) Vacation in England
2) Camping somewhere cool
3) Cruising the Inner Passage
4) in a house I owned


I tag..... Elfkat, Mary and Jeni!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger Laura said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home